Why are custom foot orthotics and custom orthotics from biocorrect better than regular shoe inserts?
Because our foot orthotics address the forefoot!
Our custom foot orthotics and custom orthotics are designed to address and overcome a wide range of biomechanical foot imbalances that can affect the entire body. Back alignment, hip motion, knee stress, ankle and foot placement are all enhanced with biocorrect's foot orthotics. True foot alignment - from the heel to the toe - is the key to performance and to achieving biomechanical balance! Our foot orthotics and custom orthotics for your feet combine clinical assessment with a customized fit and product durability (5 to 7 years). Find foot orthotics that are as unique as each individual foot type.
Are Foot Orthotics and Custom Foot Orthotics from biocorrect Guaranteed?
Your satisfaction is guaranteed! If you have not received the desired results from your foot orthotics and custom orthotics within 90 days, please contact us for a consultation.
Who Should use biocorrect Foot Orthotics and Custom Orthotic Inserts?
70% of the population needs foot orthotics and custom foot orthotics, and the other 30% could benefit.
Can my Foot Orthotics and Custom Foot Orthotic Inserts be Worn in More than one Shoe?
Yes. Our foot orthotics and custom orthotic inserts may be moved from running shoe to running shoe - or any other type of shoe requiring foot orthotics - with the same high performance.
Which Payment Methods do you Accept for Foot Orthotics?
We accept Discover Card, MasterCard and Visa for all orders of foot orthotics and custom orthotic inserts.
What makes biocorrect foot orthotics and custom foot orthotics better than traditional orthotics inserts?
We are dedicated and committed to addressing the unique needs of each individual runner, worker, and athlete. Our experience in working with industrial workers, the general population, runners and tri-athletes has truly inspired us to develop unique foot orthotics and custom foot orthotic applications and a patented foot alignment system unlike any other traditional or conventional shoe inserts and foot orthotics on the market.
Foot Orthotics That Address the Forefoot!
Traditional running shoe insoles and custom foot orthotics have relied on an over-the-counter, one-shape-fits-all approach, focusing on the arch for temporary pain relief. However, foot orthotics are a complex piece of equipment. Foot orthotics use multiple moving parts that act as "shock absorbers" for the foot, legs, hips and the entire body. Traditional foot orthotics only block the arch as a means of control designed to merely displace the body's impact-- in ways that can lead to increased foot pain, poor performance and even permanent injury. Foot orthotics that incorporate an arch-centered approach to the foot are often unsuccessful, because these types of low quality custom foot orthotics do not properly address common foot injuries caused by an imbalance of the forefoot. Feel the difference that biocorrect foot orthotics and custom orthotic inserts can make.
What are my Delivery Options for Receiving Foot Orthotics and Custom Orthotics within the United States?
We ship custom foot orthotics and custom orthotics direct to you, via UPS or USPS. There is an additional charge for shipping custom foot orthotics to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico.
What are the Rates for International Shipping of Custom Foot Orthotics?
International shipping of custom foot orthotics can range from $11.00 to $55.00 depending on the foot orthotics package destination. The required delivery date (overnight, 2nd day air, etc.) foot orthotics may also increase the shipping charges. All international orders of custom foot orthotics must have a contact phone number for delivery purposes. Any recipient of a custom foot orthotics gift package is responsible for the payment of all duties and taxes collected upon delivery.
How Soon will my Order for Custom Foot Orthotics be Shipped?
We'll ship your custom foot orthotics within in 3 to 5 business days from the time of your order.
How can I Contact biocorrect Foot Orthotics Lab?
Contact biocorrect with any questions regarding custom foot orthotics and custom orthotics:
biocorrect® Custom Foot Orthotics Lab | 5147 East Paris Ave. SE Suite 21
Kentwood, Michigan MI (USA) 49512 | Order Custom Foot Orthotics
Toll Free: 800-840-1487 | Tel: 616-356-5030 | Fax: 616-656-5442 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org