Why are custom orthotics from biocorrect better than regular shoe inserts?
Because our custom orthotics address the forefoot!
Our custom orthotics are designed to address and overcome a wide range of biomechanical foot imbalances that can affect the entire body. Back alignment, hip motion, knee stress, ankle and foot placement are all enhanced with biocorrect's custom orthotics. True foot alignment - from the heel to the toe - is the key to performance and to achieving biomechanical balance! Our custom orthotics for your feet combine clinical assessment with a customized fit and product durability (5 to 7 years). Find custom orthotics that are as unique as each individual foot type.
Are Custom Orthotics from biocorrect Guaranteed?
Your satisfaction is guaranteed! If you have not received the desired results from your custom orthotics within 90 days, please contact us for a consultation.
Who Should use biocorrect Custom Orthotic Inserts?
70% of the population needs custom orthotics, and the other 30% could benefit.
Can my Custom Orthotic Inserts be Worn in More than one Shoe?
Yes. Our custom orthotic inserts may be moved from running shoe to running shoe - or any other type of shoe requiring custom orthotics - with the same high performance.
Which Payment Methods do you Accept for Custom Orthotics?
We accept Discover Card, MasterCard and Visa for all orders of custom orthotics and custom orthotic inserts.
What makes biocorrect custom orthotics better than traditional orthotics inserts?
We are dedicated and committed to addressing the unique needs of each individual runner, worker, and athlete. Our experience in working with industrial workers, the general population, runners and tri-athletes has truly inspired us to develop unique custom orthotics applications and a patented foot alignment system unlike any other traditional or conventional shoe inserts and custom orthotics on the market.
Custom Orthotics That Address the Forefoot!
Traditional running shoe insoles and custom orthotics have relied on an over-the-counter, one-shape-fits-all approach, focusing on the arch for temporary pain relief. However, custom orthotics are a complex piece of equipment. Cistom orthotics use multiple moving parts that act as "shock absorbers" for the foot, legs, hips and the entire body. Traditional custom orthotics only block the arch as a means of control designed to merely displace the body's impact-- in ways that can lead to increased foot pain, poor performance and even permanent injury. Custom orthotics that incorporate an arch-centered approach to the foot are often unsuccessful, because these types of low quality custom orthotics do not properly address common foot injuries caused by an imbalance of the forefoot. Feel the difference that biocorrect custom orthotics and custom orthotic inserts can make.
What are my Delivery Options for Receiving Custom Orthotics within the United States?
We ship custom orthotics direct to you, via UPS or USPS. There is an additional charge for shipping custom foot orthotics to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico.
What are the Rates for International Shipping of Custom Orthotics?
International shipping of custom orthotics can range from $11.00 to $55.00 depending on the custom orthotics package destination. The required delivery date (overnight, 2nd day air, etc.) foot orthotics may also increase the shipping charges. All international orders of custom orthotics must have a contact phone number for delivery purposes. Any recipient of a custom orthotics gift package is responsible for the payment of all duties and taxes collected upon delivery.
How Soon will my Order for Custom Orthotics be Shipped?
We'll ship your custom orthotics within in 3 to 5 business days from the time of your order.
How can I Contact biocorrect Foot Orthotics Lab?
Contact biocorrect with any questions regarding custom orthotics:
biocorrect® Custom Orthotics Lab | 5147 East Paris Ave. SE Suite 21
Kentwood, Michigan MI (USA) 49512 | Order Custom Orthotics
Toll Free: 800-840-1487 | Tel: 616-356-5030 | Fax: 616-656-5442 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org