Why are custom orthotic inserts and custom orthotics from biocorrect better than regular shoe inserts?
Because our orthotic inserts address the forefoot!
Our custom orthotic inserts and custom orthotics are designed to address and overcome a wide range of biomechanical foot imbalances that can affect the entire body. Back alignment, hip motion, knee stress, ankle and foot placement are all enhanced with biocorrect's orthotic inserts. True foot alignment - from the heel to the toe - is the key to performance and to achieving biomechanical balance! Our orthotic inserts and custom orthotics for your feet combine clinical assessment with a customized fit and product durability (5 to 7 years). Find orthotic inserts that are as unique as each individual foot type.
Are Orthotic Inserts and Custom Orthotic Inserts from biocorrect Guaranteed?
Your satisfaction is guaranteed! If you have not received the desired results from your orthotic inserts and custom orthotics within 90 days, please contact us for a consultation Our Orthotics Inserts come in many different moddels including orthotic inserts running shoes, orthotic inserts tennis shoes and orthotic inserts dress shoes.
Who Should use biocorrect Orthotic Inserts and Custom Orthotic Inserts?
70% of the population needs orthotic inserts and custom orthotic inserts, and the other 30% could benefit.
Can my Orthotic Inserts and Custom Foot Orthotic Inserts be Worn in More than one Shoe?
Yes. Our orthotic inserts and custom orthotic inserts may be moved from running shoe to running shoe - or any other type of shoe requiring orthotic inserts - with the same high performance.
Which Payment Methods do you Accept for Orthotic Inserts?
We accept Discover Card, MasterCard and Visa for all orders of orthotic inserts and custom orthotic inserts.
What makes biocorrect orthotic inserts and custom orthotic inserts better than traditional orthotics inserts?
We are dedicated and committed to addressing the unique needs of each individual runner, worker, and athlete. Our experience in working with industrial workers, the general population, runners and tri-athletes has truly inspired us to develop unique orthotic inserts and custom foot orthotic applications and a patented foot alignment system unlike any other traditional or conventional shoe inserts and orthotic inserts on the market.
Orthotic Inserts That Address the Forefoot!
Traditional running shoe insoles and custom orthotic inserts have relied on an over-the-counter, one-shape-fits-all approach, focusing on the arch for temporary pain relief. However, orthotic inserts are a complex piece of equipment. Foot orthotics use multiple moving parts that act as "shock absorbers" for the foot, legs, hips and the entire body. Traditional orthotic inserts only block the arch as a means of control designed to merely displace the body's impact-- in ways that can lead to increased foot pain, poor performance and even permanent injury. Foot orthotics that incorporate an arch-centered approach to the foot are often unsuccessful, because these types of low quality custom orthotic inserts do not properly address common foot injuries caused by an imbalance of the forefoot. Feel the difference that biocorrect orthotic inserts and custom orthotic inserts can make. Biocorrect custom orthotic inserts are great for orthotic inserts running shoe, orthotic inserts tennis shoes and orthotic inserts dress shoes.
What are my Delivery Options for Receiving Orthotic Inserts and Custom Orthotics within the United States?
We ship custom orthotic inserts and custom orthotics direct to you, via UPS or USPS. There is an additional charge for shipping custom orthotic inserts to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico.
What are the Rates for International Shipping of Custom Orthotic Inserts?
International shipping of custom orthotic inserts can range from $11.00 to $55.00 depending on the orthotic inserts package destination. The required delivery date (overnight, 2nd day air, etc.) orthotic inserts may also increase the shipping charges. All international orders of custom orthotic inserts must have a contact phone number for delivery purposes. Any recipient of a custom orthotic inserts gift package is responsible for the payment of all duties and taxes collected upon delivery.
How Soon will my Order for Custom Orthotic Inserts be Shipped?
We'll ship your custom orthotic inserts within in 3 to 5 business days from the time of your order.
How can I Contact biocorrect Orthotic Inserts Lab?
Contact biocorrect with any questions regarding custom orthotic inserts and custom orthotics:
biocorrect® Custom Orthotic Inserts Lab | 5147 East Paris Ave. SE Suite 21
Kentwood, Michigan MI (USA) 49512 | Order Custom Orthotic Inserts
Toll Free: 800-840-1487 | Tel: 616-356-5030 | Fax: 616-656-5442 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org