Why are custom orthotic insoles and custom orthotics from biocorrect better than regular shoe inserts?
Because our orthotic insoles address the forefoot!
Our custom orthotic insoles and custom orthotics are designed to address and overcome a wide range of biomechanical foot imbalances that can affect the entire body. Back alignment, hip motion, knee stress, ankle and foot placement are all enhanced with biocorrect's orthotic insoles. True foot alignment - from the heel to the toe - is the key to performance and to achieving biomechanical balance! Our orthotic insoles and custom orthotics for your feet combine clinical assessment with a customized fit and product durability (5 to 7 years). Find orthotic insoles that are as unique as each individual foot type.
Are Orthotic Insoles and Custom Orthotic Insoles from biocorrect Guaranteed?
Your satisfaction is guaranteed! If you have not received the desired results from your orthotic insoles and custom orthotics within 90 days, please contact us for a consultation Our Orthotics Inserts come in many different moddels including orthotic insoles running shoes, orthotic insoles tennis shoes and orthotic insoles dress shoes.
Who Should use biocorrect Orthotic Insoles and Custom Orthotic Insoles?
70% of the population needs orthotic insoles and custom orthotic insoles, and the other 30% could benefit.
Can my Orthotic Insoles and Custom Foot Orthotic Insoles be Worn in More than one Shoe?
Yes. Our orthotic insoles and custom orthotic insoles may be moved from running shoe to running shoe - or any other type of shoe requiring orthotic insoles - with the same high performance.
Which Payment Methods do you Accept for Orthotic Insoles?
We accept Discover Card, MasterCard and Visa for all orders of orthotic insoles and custom orthotic insoles.
What makes biocorrect orthotic insoles and custom orthotic insoles better than traditional orthotics inserts?
We are dedicated and committed to addressing the unique needs of each individual runner, worker, and athlete. Our experience in working with industrial workers, the general population, runners and tri-athletes has truly inspired us to develop unique orthotic insoles and custom foot orthotic applications and a patented foot alignment system unlike any other traditional or conventional shoe inserts and orthotic insoles on the market.
Orthotic Insoles That Address the Forefoot!
Traditional running shoe insoles and custom orthotic insoles have relied on an over-the-counter, one-shape-fits-all approach, focusing on the arch for temporary pain relief. However, orthotic insoles are a complex piece of equipment. Foot orthotics use multiple moving parts that act as "shock absorbers" for the foot, legs, hips and the entire body. Traditional orthotic insoles only block the arch as a means of control designed to merely displace the body's impact-- in ways that can lead to increased foot pain, poor performance and even permanent injury. Foot orthotics that incorporate an arch-centered approach to the foot are often unsuccessful, because these types of low quality custom orthotic insoles do not properly address common foot injuries caused by an imbalance of the forefoot. Feel the difference that biocorrect orthotic insoles and custom orthotic insoles can make. Biocorrect custom orthotic insoles are great for orthotic insoles running shoe, orthotic insoles tennis shoes and orthotic insoles dress shoes.
What are my Delivery Options for Receiving Orthotic Insoles and Custom Orthotics within the United States?
We ship custom orthotic insoles and custom orthotics direct to you, via UPS or USPS. There is an additional charge for shipping custom orthotic insoles to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico.
What are the Rates for International Shipping of Custom Orthotic Insoles?
International shipping of custom orthotic insoles can range from $11.00 to $55.00 depending on the orthotic insoles package destination. The required delivery date (overnight, 2nd day air, etc.) orthotic insoles may also increase the shipping charges. All international orders of custom orthotic insoles must have a contact phone number for delivery purposes. Any recipient of a custom orthotic insoles gift package is responsible for the payment of all duties and taxes collected upon delivery.
How Soon will my Order for Custom Orthotic Insoles be Shipped?
We'll ship your custom orthotic insoles within in 3 to 5 business days from the time of your order.
How can I Contact biocorrect Orthotic Insoles Lab?
Contact biocorrect with any questions regarding custom orthotic insoles and custom orthotics:
biocorrect® Custom Orthotic Insoles Lab | 5147 East Paris Ave. SE Suite 21
Kentwood, Michigan MI (USA) 49512 | Order Custom Orthotic Insoles
Toll Free: 800-840-1487 | Tel: 616-356-5030 | Fax: 616-656-5442 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org