Why are customized shoe inserts from biocorrect better than regular shoe inserts?
Because we address the forefoot!
Our custom insoles are designed to address and overcome a wide range of biomechanical foot imbalances that can affect the entire body. Back alignment, hip motion, knee stress, ankle and foot placement are all enhanced with biocorrect's custom inserts. True foot alignment - from the heel to the toe - is the key to performance and to achieving biomechanical balance! Our customized shoe inserts for your feet combine clinical assessment with a customized fit and product durability (5 to 7 years) - as unique as each individual foot type.
Are Custom Running Shoe Inserts from biocorrect Guaranteed?
Your satisfaction is guaranteed! If you have not received the desired results from your new custom inserts within 90 days, please contact us for a consultation.
Who Should use biocorrect custom insoles for Running Shoes?
70% of the population needs custom insoles, and the other 30% could benefit.
Can my Custom Insoles be Worn in More than one Shoe?
Yes. Our custom insoles may be moved from running shoe to running shoe - or any other type of shoe requiring custom insoles - with the same high performance.
Which Payment Methods do you Accept for Custom Insoles?
We accept Discover Card, MasterCard and Visa for all orders of custom running shoe insoles.
What makes biocorrect custom inserts better than traditional running shoe inserts?
We are dedicated and committed to addressing the unique needs of each individual runner, worker, and athelete. Our experience in working with industrial workers, the general population, runners and tri-athletes has truly inspired us to develop a unique customized insole application and a patented foot alignment system unlike any other traditional or conventional shoe inserts on the market.
Our Custom Inserts Address the Forefoot!
Traditional running shoe inserts have relied on an over-the-counter, one-shape-fits-all approach, focusing on the arch for temporary pain relief. However, the foot is an extremely complex piece of equipment, with multiple moving parts that act as "shock absorbers" for the entire body. Blocking the arch as a means of control merely displaces the body's impact-- in ways that can lead to pain, poor performance and even permanent injury. An arch-centered approach to the foot is often unsuccessful, because is does not properly address common foot injuries caused by an imbalance of the forefoot. Feel the difference with biocorrect custom inserts.
What are my Delivery Options for Receiving Custom Inserts within the United States?
We ship custom foot inserts direct to you, via UPS or USPS. There is an additional charge for shipping custom inserts to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico.
What are the Rates for International Shipping of Custom Inserts?
International shipping of custom inserts can range from $11.00 to $55.00 depending on the package destination. The required delivery date (overnight, 2nd day air, etc.) may also increase the shipping charges. All international orders of custom inserts must have a contact phone number for delivery purposes. Any recipient of a custom running shoe insert gift package is responsible for the payment of all duties and taxes collected upon delivery.
How Soon will my Order for Custom Inserts be Shipped?
We'll ship your custom inserts for running shoes within 3 to 5 business days of your order.
How can I Contact the Company?
Contact biocorrect with any questions regarding custom inserts or custom insoles:
biocorrect® Custom Inserts and Custom Insoles Lab | 5147 East Paris Ave. SE Suite 21
Kentwood, Michigan MI (USA) 49512 | Order Custom Inserts and Custom Insole
Toll Free: 800-840-1487 | Tel: 616-356-5030 | Fax: 616-656-5442 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org