What makes our womens custom shoe insoles different? We address the forefoot!
Our custom foot orthotics and womens running shoe insoles are designed to address and accommodate a wide range of biomechanical foot imbalances that affect the entire body including back, hips, knees, ankles and feet. True foot alignment - from the heel to the toe - is the key to performance and to achieving biomechanical balance! Our womens running shoe insoles and women's sports shoe insoles combine clinical assessment with a customized fit and product durability (5 to 7 years), as unique as each individual foot type.
Are there product guarantees?
Your satisfaction is guaranteed; if you have not received the desired results within 90 days, please contact us for a consultation.Women's running shoe insoles, custom women's running shoe insoles.
Who should use biocorrect running shoe insoles and inserts?
70% of the population needs orthotics and insoles, and the other 30% could benefit.
Can my women's custom running shoe insoles be worn in more than one shoe?
Yes. Our womens running shoe insoles and inserts can be moved from shoe to shoe.
Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept Discover Card, MasterCard and Visa for all orders of womens running shoe insoles.
What makes biocorrect womens running shoe insoles different from traditional or conventional orthotics devices?
We are dedicated and committed to addressing the unique needs of each individual. Our experience in working with the industrial workers, the general population, runners and tri-athletes has truly inspired us to develop a unique orthotic application and patented foot alignment system, unlike any other traditional or conventional womens running shoe insoles or inserts on the market. Unfortunately, traditional and conventional running shoe insoles for women have relied on an over-the-counter, one-shape-fits-all approach, focusing on the arch for temporary pain relief. The foot is an extremely complex piece of equipment with multiple moving parts that act as "shock absorbers" for the entire body, and blocking the arch as a means of control, merely displaces the body's impact, in ways that can lead to biomechanical insufficiencies and injury. An arch centered approach to the foot is often unsuccessful because is does not properly address common foot injuries when most biomechanical injuries and conditions are caused by an imbalance of the forefoot. Feel the difference with biocorrect running shoe insoles and custom inserts for women's running shoes.
What are my choices for shipping womens running shoe insoles within the United States?
We ship both womens running shoe insoles and womens running shoe inserts via UPS or USPS. There is an additional charge for shipping women's running shoe insoles to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico.
What are the rates for International Shipping of womens running shoe insoles?
International shipping of women's running shoe insoles and custom inserts can range from $11.00 to $55.00 depending on the package destination. The required delivery date (overnight, 2nd day air, etc.) may also increase the shipping charges. All international orders of custom insoles for womens running shoes and womens running shoe inserts must have a contact phone number for delivery purposes. The recipient of the womens running shoe insoles gift package is responsible for the payment of all duties and taxes collected at delivery.
When will my order for womens running shoe insoles or custom inserts ship?
We'll ship your women's running shoe insoles or custom inserts for womens running shoes order in 3 to 5 business days from the date we receive your order.
How can I Contact the Company?
Contact biocorrect with any questions regarding Custom Womens Running Shoe Insoles:
biocorrect® Custom Womens Running Shoe Insoles Lab | 5147 East Paris Ave. SE Suite 21
Kentwood, Michigan MI (USA) 49512 | Order Womens Running Shoe Insoles
Toll Free: 800-840-1487 | Tel: 616-356-5030 | Fax: 616-656-5442 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org